Friday, September 28, 2012

The 28th - My Activities with KPBA in RSCM

I join KPBA (Kelompok pecinta Bacaan Anak / Society for the Advancement of Children's Literature) since 2010. I learn about so many things beside of storytelling, especially in social context. It's not common for teen like me, may be. But I like it.

Actually my storytelling activities in 2012 is not too uppermost because I concentrated myself to my final exam as 9 grade student. Now I already graduated from Junior High School, I'm a 10 grade student of Global Prestasi Senior High School (SMA Global Prestasi). Yeeeah! I have time to explore myself again in so many interesting things in my life, including public speaking such as storytelling.
.
This is my newest activity in 2012 with KPBA in RSCM (Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital - Jakarta), when I read stories for children who were sick there. I will continue this activity in the future. KPBA organized every member to read stories at RSCM once in two  months.




 

Wrote by BIMA ANGGARA, SMA GLOBAL PRESTASI