Sunday, July 31, 2011

The 26th - FLS2N 2011 (National Level)


This year, national level of FLS2N was conducted outside of Java Island at 20-25 June. Makassar city......here I come! Makasar was located at Sulawesi island. I represented West Java Province for story telling competition (see FLS2N 2011 - Province Level). Beside of stoytelling there were many other competition in this FLS2N. At Makassar I compete with participants from 32 other provinces of Indonesia.

Actually I hope I will meet my friends from various provinces that I met last year at Surabaya national level. Unfortunately I only met 1 boy. Gosh, the others were new comers.........
In briefly, agaiiiiin I must competete with so many girls and boys from around Indonesia. They are very confidence, brought so many good properties, used good and unique costumes.

I tried my best to show my potency in this competition. This is the last FLS2N that I can join, because next year I must concetrated my self to the final exam as 9th grade student.

Alhamdulillah.....God bless me.....if the last year I only became on of the finalist (see FLS2N 2010 - Province Level), this year I became the 3rd winneeeeeeeer....thanks God!






I represented West Java province in this competition. Aaaand this year West Java province became the winner of FLS2N 2011. Thanks God again! Besides of me in storytelling, West Java also won at singing contest, traditional music and some other competition.


I made videos about my these two performances at youtube, please click Oneng performance or see this below video to see parts of my peformance in "Oneng The Ghost girl":




Click Tarzan performance or see this below video to see parts of my performance in "Tarzan & Princess Saquilla".




To see the overall news of FLS2N 2011 (national level), please click this link.
.
------------------------------------------

BIMA ANGGARA, YOUNG INDONESIAN STORYTELLER