Friday, April 8, 2011

The 23th - Become A Children Jury of Film Festival

Kalyana Shira Foundation in collaboration with Paddle Pop proudly present the third edition of Indonesia's International Film Festival for Children and Young People (KidsFfest) from 22 April until 1 May 2011.

KidsFfest is the international film festival for children and young people in Indonesia. It's a festival with lots of films, workshops and activities. This year we are celebrating the third edition of KidsFfest with a great selection of films from all over the world...

This festival selected some children (12-15 years old) to become a Board of Children Jury Film. And they chose me as 1 of 3 children jury to evaluate the films. Thanks God. So, as a jury I will see all of the movie and evaluate them. I hope I can use my experience in storytelling to evaluate the movies, because storytelling is also an acting. Besides of that I also had experience to act in a movie a few years ago.

I will have new experience!

To know more about Kids Film Festival please click
http://www.filmoo.com/news/2011/05/02/on-location-pemenang-dan-penutupan-kidsffest-2011
or http://www.kidsffest.org/